Which Plone project is your site based on?
2009 octobre 23 4 commentaires
Far from the versions war I’m trying to understand how many people don’t use Plone « main » and choose to use project based on it. This evaluation is getting more difficult that I’m not able to recense how many projects are based on Plone. We can found some of them in the Plone.org feed and some others in pypi or in the plone.org products column.
I can easily cite :
- PloneGov – http://www.plonegov.org/
- CommunesPlone – http://www.communesplone.org/le-projet
- PloneEdu (dead)
- educommons – http://enpraxis.net/ (no main page for educommons)
- educomponents – http://wdok.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/demo/
- getPaid – http://www.plonegetpaid.com/
- Plone4Artists – http://plone4artists.org
But they would be much more.
The Plone Conference in Budapest will be a good place for these projects to gain visibility and to project leaders to talk with the evangelist team to gain a page on Plone.org to show what are their roadmap. It is difficult to find an announce done in a feed or in mailing lists few months ago. It easier to find a page one the official plone.org site if a projects column is created in it. The Plone foundation doesn’t have to fund them, but can help their communication.